TORONTO v0.5 changes:
For most registries this will be the initial version and neither the changes below nor the changes for v0.2 - v0.4 are relevant
- SSDI Temporary NAACCR Item Numbers: All temporary item numbers were moved to 9600-9622 range
- SSDI effective range: For Note 1 in all SSDIs, the effective diagnosis years are 2023+, which is also reflected in the blank value of the validation tables. The SSDI meta data does not have this limitation to support registries who collected information for earlier cases, but it is neither expected nor required.
Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- CNS Involvement : Note 2 and all codes changed so that a physician's documentation of CNS Involvement should be captured in text, but not used to code the data item; Codes 2 and 3 adjusted for bullet spacing and to include equal (<= or >=) in the breakpoint descriptions
- White Blood Cell Count : Notes 3 and 4 were changed to be sub-bullets of Note 2 and examples were added; Code XXXXX.2 was modified to mean LOW; XXXXX.3 was modified to be NORMAL and XXXXX.4 was added to be ELEVATED/HIGH
Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- These schema were removed. The Site/Histology combinations were moved into the Adult/Non-Pediatric schema.
- The Site/Histology combinations for AML and CML were added
- M Category: this SSDI was removed; EOD Mets  will be used to determine stage
Ependymoma, Medulloblastoma, Medulloblastoma: Atypical teratoid/rhabdoid, Medulloblastoma: Medulloepithelioma, Medulloblastoma: Pineobloastoma, Medulloblastoma: pNET
- M Category : Note 2 and all codes changed so that a physician's documentation of M Category should be captured in text, but not used to code the data item; Note 3 added describing how to treat /0 and /1; Codes changed to 00, 15, 25, 35, 45, 88 and 99; Code 70 added for Distant Mets NOS; Code 99 had 'M category not assessed' added.
Malignant Bone Tumors: Ewing, Renal Tumors: Ewing Sarcoma of Kidney
- EWSR1-FLI1 Fusion : renamed from EWS-FLI1 fusion; Codes 2 through 5 added to capture -ERG, Other, Unknown type of rearrangements and non-EWSR1 variant translocation; Code 9 had 'cannot be determined by pathologist' added
- Derived Risk Level: this SSDI and its derivation calculation was removed
- DNA Ploidy, Chromosome 11q Status: these SSDIs were removed
- Age at Diagnosis , Grade Clinical , Grade Pathological l, Grade Post Therapy Clin (yc) , Grade Post Therapy Path (yp) , Month of Birth, Month of Diagnosis: these fields are no longer needed for calculations in this schema and were removed from the data item list
- International Neuroblastoma Risk Group Staging System : Note 2 revised to be a clearer statement that this data should be from clinical work; Note 3 added and codes revised to indicate that registrar must assign INRGSS, physician statement should be captured in text; Note 4 revised for structure; Note 6 added and codes revised addressing on Regional lymph node involvement; Code 4 modified to add "MIBG scintigraphy must be negative in bone and bone marrow" as a sub-bullet under Bone Marrow.
- n-MYC Amplification : Codes 0 and 1 simplified; Code 2 added for 'Gain'; Code 9 modified to add 'cannot be determined by pathologist' and not applicable
- International Neuroblastoma Pathology Classification (INPC) : SSDI renamed from Shimada Classification, which is now the alternate name; Notes reworded, Note 4 was removed; ode 9 modified to add 'cannot be determined by pathologist'
NHL: Burkitt Lymphoma, NHL: Mature B-cell lymphoma, NHL: Mature T-cell and NK-cell lymphoma, NHL: NOS
- St Jude/Murphy Staging System : Note 2 revised to indicate that registrar must assign St Jude/Murphy Staging System, physician statement should be captured in text; Note 3 removed; Code 2 and 4 minor text updates; Code 4 adjusted to include equal (>= 5%); Code 7 added for Not applicable histologies
NHL: Mature B-cell lymphoma
- Schema Selection: 9679, 9761-9762, 9765, 9769, 9970-9971 with C000-C809, Behavior = 3, ages 0-19 moved from Adult/Other Non-Pediatric to NHL: Mature B-cell lymphoma
NHL: Mature T-cell and NK-cell lymphoma
- Schema Selection: 9700-9701, 9718-9719 with C000-C809, Behavior = 3, ages 0-19 moved from Adult/Other Non-Pediatric to NHL: Mature T-cell and NK-cell lymphoma
Non-Rhabdomyosarcoma: Fibrosarcoma, Non-Rhabdomyosarcoma: Other specified, Non-Rhabdomyosarcoma: Unspecified
- Toronto Grade : Derivation changed to be highest grade of Grade Clinical  and Grade Pathological 
- Grade Post Therapy Clin (yc) , Grade Post Therapy Path (yp) : these fields are no longer needed for calculations in this schema and were removed from the data item list
- Title: removed 'Copy' from full name
Renal Tumors: Ewing Sarcoma of Kidney, Renal Tumors: Kidney Sarcomas, Renal Tumors: Nephroblastoma, Renal Tumors: Rhabdoid Renal Tumor, Renal Tumors: Unspecified Malignant Renal Tumors
- Wilms Tumor Staging System : default set to blank; Note 2 added and codes revised to indicate that registrar must assign Wilms Tumor Staging System, physician statement should be captured in text; Notes 2 and 3 minor revisions; Note 4 added for bilateral disease; Code 20 had 'No nodal or hematogenous metastases AND Negative margins' added; Code 50 Stage V was removed
- Chromosome 19q: Loss of Heterozygosity (LOH): this SSDIs was removed
- Chromosome 16q : Loss of Heterozygosity (LOH): this SSDIs was added (very similar to 19q, but is long arm rather than short, and chromosome 16 rather than 19)
- International Retinoblastoma Staging System : Note 2 and codes revised to indicate that registrar must assign International Retinoblastoma Staging System, physician statement should be captured in text; Note 3 related to having more than one stage was removed; new Note 3 about bilateral disease was added;
- High Risk Cytogenetics : this SSDIs was removed
- FOXO1 Gene Rearrangements : this SSDI was added