TNM v1.1 changes:
Corrected Stage group calculation algorithm errors.
- Added schema notes regarding differences between UICC and AJCC chapter definitions and describing SEER*RSA rules.
- Added schema notes related to Summary Stage 2000, including links to manual.
- Added footnotes defining the difference among UICC, AJCC and SEER*RSA related to T, N and M.
- Added notes defining the difference among UICC, AJCC and SEER*RSA related to directly assigned Stage Group.
- Added registrar notes that 88 should be assigned for DCOs to T, N and M.
- Corrected typographical errors in various parts of the system. Of import:
MelanomaConjunctiva, Path T, T1b: description was incorrect, the T1a description had been accidentally copied here.
- Liver, schema Note 1: changed to state that C221 with 8170-8175 is *NOT* TNM staged.
- Thyroid, Directly assigned stage groups: added T0, N1b, M0 -> IVA for Pap>=45 and Med .
Thyroid: Adjusted the algorithms, tables and notes to handle Anaplastic tumors with Clin T lower than T4. Clinical stage is calculated using Papillary and Follicular tables for such cases.
LymphomaOcularAdnexa: Adjusted the algorithms to remove steps related to T, N and M since these are not defined in UICC.
- CorpusSarcoma, TNM Stage Calculation tables and Assigned Stage Group lookups: Changed T3, N1, M0 to map to IIIC.
- Testis, TNM Path Stage Calculation tables and Assigned Stage Group lookups: Changed Tis, (N0, NX), M0, (S0, SX) to map to 0. Only Tis, N0, M0, S0 had gone to 0.
- Combined T General and No TIS tables: where neo-adjuvant treatment was not given, added the combinations of Clin T (1C, 1D) with Path T (1A, 1B).
- Combined T for Breast: where neo-adjuvant treatment was not given, added the combinations of Clin T (1MI, 1A-1C) with Path T (4, 4A-4D).
- Combined N General: where neo-adjuvant treatment was given, added the combinations of Clin N (3A-3C) with Path N4 .