NAACCR Item #3914: Progesterone Receptor Percent Positive or Range
Padding Character' '
|Item #||Length||Source of Standard||Year Implemented||Version Implemented||Year Retired||Version Retired||Column #|
|3914||3||NAACCR||2018||18||1784 - 1786|
NAACCR XML: Tumor.progesteroneRecepPrcntPosOrRange
Progesterone Receptor, Percent Positive or Range is the percent of cells staining progesterone receptor positive measured by IHC.
Progesterone Receptor, Percent Positive or Range is a Registry Data Collection Variable in AJCC. It is a new data item for cases diagnosed 1/1/2018+.
|000||PR negative, or stated as less than 1%|
|R10||Stated as 1-10%|
|R20||Stated as 11-20%|
|R30||Stated as 21-30%|
|R40||Stated as 31-40%|
|R50||Stated as 41-50%|
|R60||Stated as 51-60%|
|R70||Stated as 61-70%|
|R80||Stated as 71-80%|
|R90||Stated as 81-90%|
|R99||Stated as 91-100%|
|XX8||Not applicable: Information not collected for this case
(If this item is required by your standard setter, use of code XX8 will result in an edit error.)
|XX9||Not documented in medical record
PR (Progesterone Receptor) Percent Positive or Range not assessed or unknown if assessed
- Physician statement of PR (Progesterone Receptor) Percent Positive or Range can be used to code this data item.
- Code this data item using the same report used to record PR Summary.
- If PR negative, or percentage less than 1%, code 000.
- The actual PR (1-100%) percent takes priority over the range codes.
- If PR positive but percentage unknown, code XX9.
Each Site-Specific Data Item (SSDI) applies only to selected primary sites, histologies, and years of diagnosis. Depending on applicability and standard-setter requirements, SSDIs may be left blank.