Vulva (including Skin of Vulva) (excluding Malignant Melanoma, Merkel Cell Carcinoma, Kaposi Sarcoma, Mycosis Fungoides, Sezary Disease, and Other Lymphomas)
C510 Labium majus
C511 Labium minus
C518 Overlapping lesion of vulva
C519 Vulva, NOS
**Note 1:** The following sources were used in the development of this schema
* SEER Extent of Disease 1988: Codes and Coding Instructions (3rd Edition, 1998) (https://seer.cancer.gov/archive/manuals/EOD10Dig.3rd.pdf)
* SEER Summary Staging Manual-2000: Codes and Coding Instructions (https://seer.cancer.gov/tools/ssm/)
* Collaborative Stage Data Collection System, version 02.05: https://cancerstaging.org/cstage/Pages/default.aspx
* Chapter 50 *Vulva*, in the AJCC Cancer Staging Manual, Eighth Edition (2017) published by Springer International Publishing. Used with permission of the American College of Surgeons, Chicago, Illinois.
**Note 2:** See the following schemas for the listed histologies
* 8247 Merkel Cell Skin
* 8720-8790 Melanoma Skin
* 9140 Kaposi Sarcoma
* 9700-9701 Mycosis Fungoides
**Note 3:** Basal and squamous cell carcinomas of the skin of the vulva are coded to C519 and are reportable; basal and squamous carcinomas of the skin of the perineum would be coded to C445 and would not be reportable.