Lymph Nodes Head and Neck Other
**Note 1:** Physician statement of other head and neck lymph node involvement can be used to code this data item when no other information is available.
**Note 2:** Head and Neck Lymph Node Involvement is coded in the following data items
* 3876: LN Head and Neck Levels I-III
* 3877: LN Head and Neck Levels IV-V
* 3878: LN Head and Neck Levels VI-VII
* 3879: LN Head and Neck Other
**Note 3:** Code the presence or absence of lymph node involvement for the "other" group.
* For more information on the other head and neck lymph nodes, see AJCC 8th edition, Chapter 5: *Staging Head and Neck Cancers*, Table 5.1
**Note 4:** Pathological information takes priority over clinical.
**Note 5:** If involved regional node levels are documented as a range, and/or if the involved nodes overlap multiple levels, code 7.
**Note 6:** If information is available on some nodes, but the others are unknown, code what is known.
* ***Example:*** Multiple lymph nodes involved, preauricular documented, but the other levels not mentioned. Code 4 to indicate preauricular involvement.