PR (Progesterone Receptor) Percent Positive or Range
**Note 1:** Physician statement of PR (Progesterone Receptor) Percent Positive or Range can be used to code this data item.
**Note 2:** Code this data item using the same report used to record 3915: Progesterone Receptor Summary.
**Note 3:** If PR is negative, or percentage is less than 1%, code 000.
**Note 4:** The actual PR (1-100%) percent takes priority over the range codes.
**Note 5:** Ranges for the codes in this data item are defined in steps of 10 which correspond to the CAP protocol. If a range in a report is given in steps other than those provided in the R codes, code per the following.
* If the range is less than or equal to 10, then code the appropriate R code based on the lower number
* *Example 1:* Report documents 1-5%. Code R10 (1-10%)
* *Example 2:* Report documents 25-34%. Code R30 (21-30%)
* If the range is greater than 10, then code to unknown
* *Example 1:* Report documents 10-25%. Code XX9
* *Example 2:* Report documents 67-100%. Code XX9
**Note 6:** If PR is positive but percentage is unknown, code XX7.