Lymph Nodes Head and Neck Levels VI-VII
**Note 1:** Physician statement of Levels VI-VII lymph node involvement can be used to code this data item when no other information is available.
**Note 2:** Head and Neck Lymph Node Involvement is coded in the following data items
* LN Head and Neck Levels I-III (NAACCR Data Item #3876)
* LN Head and Neck Levels IV-V (NAACCR Data Item #3877)
* LN Head and Neck Levels VI-VII (NAACCR Data Item #3878)
* LN Head and Neck Other (NAACCR Data Item #3879)
**Note 3:** Code the presence or absence of lymph node involvement for Levels VI-VII
* For more information on Levels VI-VII lymph nodes, see AJCC 8th edition, Chapter 5: *Staging Head and Neck Cancers*, Table 5.1
**Note 4:** Pathological information takes priority over clinical.
**Note 5:** If involved regional node levels are documented as a range, or if the involved nodes overlap multiple levels, code all levels specified.
**Note 6:** If information is available on some nodes, but the others are unknown, code what is known.
* ***Example:*** Multiple lymph nodes involved, level VI documented, but the other levels not mentioned. Code 1 to indicate level VI involvement.