Grade Post Therapy
**Note 1:** Leave post therapy grade blank when
* No neoadjuvant therapy
* Clinical or pathological case only
* There is only one grade available and it cannot be determined if it is clinical, pathological or post therapy
**Note 2:** Assign the highest grade from the resected primary tumor assessed after the completion of neoadjuvant therapy.
**Note 3:** Codes 1-4 take priority over L and H.
**Note 4:** G4 includes anaplastic.
**Note 5:** Code 9 when
* Surgical resection is done after neoadjuvant therapy and grade from primary site is not documented
* Surgical resection is done after neoadjuvant therapy and there is no residual cancer
* Grade checked "not applicable" on CAP Protocol (if available) and no other grade information is available