Grade Post Therapy
**Note 1:** Leave post-therapy grade blank when
* No neoadjuvant therapy
* Clinical or pathological case only
* There is only one grade available and it cannot be determined if it is clinical, pathological or post-therapy
**Note 2:** Assign the highest grade from the resected primary tumor assessed after the completion of neoadjuvant therapy.
**Note 3:** Priority order for codes
* Urothelial cancers: use codes L, H and 9
* Adenocarcinomas and Squamous Cell Carcinomas: use codes 1-3, 9
**Note 4:** G3 includes undifferentiated and anaplastic.
**Note 5:** Code 9 when
* Surgical resection is done after neoadjuvant therapy and grade from the primary site is not documented
* Grade checked “not applicable” on CAP Protocol (if available) and no other grade information is available