EOD v1.3 changes:
- Estrogen Receptor Total Allred Score [#3828] and Progesterone Receptor Total Allred Score
[#3916] status for NPRC changed to not required. These are required if available only.
- Note added to Tumor Size validation tables noting exception to the rounding rules for sizes
under 2 mm.
- Brain, CNS Other, Intracranial Gland: Schema assignment for C700-C729, C751-C753 for all histologies
with behavior = 0 or 1 changed to be these schemas. AJCC Chapter Calculation tables updated to include
these combinations. Recommend all C700-C729, C751-C753 with behavior = 0 and 1 be re-examined as schema
may have changed. Also, Behavior = 2 was removed from the AJCC Chapter Calculation tables for these
schema as it is invalid with these site codes.
- Cervical Lymph Nodes and Unknown Primary Tumor of the Head and Neck: Continuation of v1.2 change, AJCC
Chapter Calculation changed to not allow behavior = 2 for ANY histology (v1.2 only changed histologies
related to AJCC Chapter) as ‘in situ’ and ‘lymph nodes positive’ are conflicting states.
- Colon: Microsatellite Instability (MSI) [#3890] status for NPRC changed to not required. This is
required if available only.
- Ill-Defined Other: Summary Stage 2018, Note 5 was modified by having '5' removed. 5 is no longer a
valid code in any Summary Stage chapter.
- Lymphoma CLL/SLL: fixed name for NCCN International Prognostic Index (IPI) [#3896]
- Prostate: Number of Cores Positive [#3898] code of "00- All examined cores negative" was added.
- Testis: S Category Clinical [#3923] and S Category Pathological [#3924] were changed to be required
- General: SSDIs that are shown in NAACCR Volume II, Chapter VIII as being RC for SEER were changed to
not be required by SEER.
- General: Schema and SS2018 both reference the Summary Stage 2000 manual. The website for the manual